If you’ve recently purchased an iPhone, it’s always a good idea to check its warranty status. Knowing your iPhone’s warranty status can save you time and money when it comes to repairs. In this guide, we’ll show you how to check your iPhone warranty status using Apple’s official website and other third-party tools.
Check Your Warranty Status on the Apple Support App
There are three ways to check your iPhone’s warranty status. The easiest and quickest way is to use the Apple Support app. This app is available for free on the App Store and can help you with troubleshooting, scheduling repairs, and checking your device’s warranty status.
To check your iPhone warranty status using the Apple Support app, follow these steps:
- Download and open the Apple Support app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the device you want to check the warranty status of.
- Tap on “Check Coverage.”
- The app will display your device’s warranty status and expiration date.
Check Your Warranty Status on the Apple Website
You can also check your iPhone warranty status online through Apple’s website.
- Go to the Apple website.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Legal” in the footer.
- Click on “Warranty” in the menu.
- Enter your device’s serial number and click on “Continue.”
- The website will display your device’s warranty status and expiration date.
Check Your Warranty Status on the Device
If you don’t have access to the Apple Support app or the internet, you can still check your iPhone warranty status on the device itself.
- Go to “Settings” on your iPhone.
- Tap on “General.”
- Tap on “About.”
- Scroll down and look for “Limited Warranty” or “AppleCare+ Coverage.”
- If your device is covered by Apple’s limited warranty or AppleCare+, it will display the coverage start and end dates.
Utilizing Your Warranty to Get Repairs for Your iPhone
If your iPhone is still under warranty and you need to get it repaired, you have a few options. You can either bring it to an Apple Store or an authorized service provider or mail it to Apple for repair. If you choose to bring your device to an Apple Store or authorized service provider, make sure to schedule an appointment beforehand.
However, do note that there are a few things that can void your iPhone’s warranty. These include physical damage, unauthorized modifications to the device, and water damage. If your iPhone has any of these issues, Apple will not cover the cost of repairs or replacement under warranty.If your iPhone is no longer under warranty, you may want to consider getting it repaired or replaced. Apple offers an out-of-warranty repair service for iPhone users, but this can be costly. Alternatively, you can consider third-party repair services or trade-in services. Trade-in services allow you to sell your old iPhone and use the proceeds to purchase a new one. You can trade in your iPhone regardless of its condition and expect competitive prices for all iPhone models.