Have you just upgraded to the latest Samsung tablet? Perhaps you’re now thinking of what to do with your old one. If turning that device into cash sounds like an attractive option, you’ll be glad to know that MLG Cash pays you up to 30% more cash than any other program for your old devices. We promise you’ll get the best deal for your old Samsung tablet with us.
What’s the Value of Your Samsung Tablet?
Googling about the value of your Samsung tablet? It can be confusing when you scroll through dozens of sites, each offering its own price list. We know that’s a hassle and we want to help you save time and give you the best value. Simply go to Price Your Device on our website, answer a few questions about the condition of your tablet and we’ll provide you with the trade-in price. We compare the market to provide you with the most competitive prices to save you the trouble of doing it yourself.
Where Can You Sell Your Samsung Tablet?
While you have various options on where to sell your Samsung tablet, we can’t guarantee that you’ll get the best price elsewhere. At MLG Cash, we compare the prices of all the main buyback companies in the United States to give you the best deal on your Samsung Tablet. Trust us to give you the best price when you visit us.
How Can You Sell Your Samsung Tablet?
Selling your Samsung tablet with MLB Cash is easy by following these simple steps:
- Fill out the Price Your Device questionnaire on our website.
- Receive a QR code.
- Disconnect any Google accounts linked to your device.
- Visit the UPS store nearest to you (you will be receiving your payment offer via text message, so remember to bring along a separate device).
- Present your QR code to the representative.
- The representative will inspect your tablet and verify the IMEI number.
- Once the inspection is completed, a text message containing your payment offer will be sent to you. You have the choice to accept or reject.
- After you have accepted the offer, you will receive instant payment and your device will be collected.
Does MLG Cash Buy Faulty Samsung Tablets?
Yes, we do! We accept Samsung tablets in any condition. Your broken Samsung tablets may be priced a little lower but you might be surprised at how much it is worth.
Who Purchases Used Samsung Tablets?
If the tablet you have sold is in top condition, it will most likely be sold again to a new user. However, if your tablet has defects such as a broken screen, then it will have to be refurbished before it can be sold. Say your device is beyond repair, we will recycle it in a proper way that doesn’t pollute the environment.
Your tablet contains toxic substances like mercury, lead, and cadmium. When improperly disposed of, they pose a threat to our water and food resources. We’re committed to reducing the amount of electronic waste with our recycling program so when you sell us a device that can no longer function, we’ll help you recycle them responsibly. This means you’ll be paid for doing your part for the environment!
Price your device now! Got questions? Contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible!